wireless internet connection error
Gina
2009-03-10 00:29:01 UTC
I have no idea what to do. I just bought a Linksys Easylink Router but this
message keeps popping up.

"Linksys Easylink Advisor.exe-.NET Framework Initialization Error

To run this application, you first must install one of the following
versions of the .NET Framework: v20.50727

Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the
appropriate version of the .NET Framework."

I have a Acer laptop travelmate 2300 v1.1. Where do I go to download the
appropriate version of the .NET framework?
David Livingstone
2009-03-10 14:34:09 UTC
Post by Gina
I have a Acer laptop travelmate 2300 v1.1. Where do I go to download
the appropriate version of the .NET framework?
Microsoft or
http://filehippo.com/download_dotnet_framework_3/
--
David